1. Please ensure you purchase garments in the right size according to the size guide and that garments are not worn too tight.
2. The standard issue of uniforms for a full time member of staff should at least consist of the following: 3 tunics and 3 trousers, or 3 dresses.
3. Garments should be worn in rotation.
4. Laundry care instructions are sewn into each garment and are to be followed. Please do not use detergents with bleaching agents on any of our products.
5. Garments should be cleaned and pressed according to instructions regularly.
Based on the above standards and care the life expectancy of our garments is 12 months, if worn in rotation. If the garment is worn on a more frequent basis (i.e., for more than two 8-hour shifts per week, the life expectancy will likely be approximately 6-8 months.
Garments can and will last longer, however the final life of garments is always dependent on the care the staff takes, the fit of garments, laundering and maintenance of uniforms as a whole.
Our garment guarantee covers non-performance due to manufacturing or fabric defects; it does not cover normal wear and tear, spillages, mis-use of any kind, or non-adherence to proscribed care instructions. For instance, garments are not to be tumble dried, and we will not be liable for any damage relating to a mis-use of cleaning or care instructions.
EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY PROVIDED ABOVE, THE PRODUCTS SOLD THROUGH THIS WEBSITE ARE SOLD "AS IS" AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW, WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
Except as expressly provided above, WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY LOSS, EXPENSE OR DAMAGE, WHETHER DIRECT OR INDIRECT, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOST PROFITS). Our liability for a breach of our product warranty provided above is expressly limited to the purchase price paid for the particular product(s) in question.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, we will have no liability whatsoever with respect to any goods from and after the date that is 12 months after the date of receipt, in the case of goods that were worn in rotation, or 6 months after the date of receipt, in the case of goods that were not worn in rotation as described above.
Claims related to failure to conform to the above warranty shall be made within the time, and in the manner, set forth under "Claims" in our Terms and Conditions of Business.