At Fashionizer Spa Uniforms we promote the use of natural and organic fibers and machine washable instead of dry cleanable garments, wherever possible. This helps to minimize the environmental impact of our business activities, and those of our customers on the environment.
We use organic cotton in our spa uniforms which has been grown free of chemicals, pesticides and heavy metals, in order to preserve biodiversity and protect species from extinction. In addition, Fashionizer's Cotton Performance fabric is dyed using environmentally friendly dyeing methods.
Ethical Supplier Standards
We promote sustainable working practices, and ensure our suppliers adhere to strict ethical standards, based on European employment laws and practices. All garments are produced in vetted factories where the following principles are adhered to at all times
- Employment is freely chosen
- Working conditions are safe and hygienic
- Child labor shall not be used
- Living wages are paid (paying at least the minimum EU wage)
- Working hours are not excessive
- No discrimination is practiced
- Regular employment is provided
- No harsh or inhumane treatment is allowed